A FREE meet-up designed for artists, creatives and practitioners to meet, chat, collaborate, learn and support. A simple get together with like-minded creative people, to include:
The programme of the day:
• 10:15 -10:30 – 30-60 second (max!) round table intros (if you wish but no pressure).
• Invitation to write down any questions or requests for help/advice from the group. So if you are looking for a bit of advice or feedback on an idea, it’s an opportunity to get feedback & gauge response.
• 10:30 – Presentation by Artist Emma Plaskett, who also up-cycles furniture, discussing “the power of believing in your own creative ability”.
• 11:00 – News Desk – sharing information of exhibitions, funding, commissions, referrals, successes etc. We want to hear all your news. Share, share, share.
• 11:30 – Question Time – read out and invite answers/suggestions/feedback to questions.
• 11:45 – General networking.
• 12:15 Close.
FREE. Just turn up and introduce yourself.