Dulcie Alexander from Arts Council England about the Develop Your Creative Practice fund
A free meet-up designed for artists, creatives and practitioners in Kent to chat, collaborate, learn, share ideas and get support. Because it is nice to see people.
It’s a simple get together with like-minded creative people supporting each other during the Covid 19 crisis. It’s about building a more robust community for artists and creatives where the support comes from the community itself.
- 10:00 – Logging in and warming up
- 10:05 – Participants briefly introduce themselves (Only if you wish, there is no pressure).
- 10:15 – Guest speaker: Dulcie Alexander, Arts Council England relationship manager, will be presenting two grants made available by Arts Council England: Develop Your Creative Practice(that supports individuals who are cultural and creative practitioners and want to take time to focus on their creative development) and Project Grant (for arts, museums and libraries projects. The fund supports thousands of individual artists, community and cultural organisations).
Followed by questions.
- 10:45 – Discussion Time – (more questions about the topic previously discussed / requests for help/advice from the group (if you are looking for a bit of advice or feedback on an idea, it’s an opportunity to get feedback & gauge response) / your news….)
- 11:00ish – Close.
Important notes regarding your set-up:
- Use a desk computer or a laptop rather than a tablet or a mobile phone (these don’t always have all features available with online conferencing).
- Use Chrome or Firefox . Avoid Safari browser.
- Enter the meeting a couple of minutes before it starts so you have time to set yourself up.
- More technical info HERE.