A celebration of Arts and Culture in Kent
An annual event, the Kent Creative Awards, in association with Ashford School, celebrate the best in arts and culture in Kent and those who help maintain and develop the creative sector in our county.
The 2016 ceremony will take place during a dinner on Wednesday 18th May 2016 at the Alexander Centre, 15 Preston Street, Faversham, ME13 8NZ.
The event will reward contributions to the cultural world of Kent from individuals and organisations that embrace creativity. They will highlight the variety of creative works, projects and events created across the county that add value to local economy and communities.
The evening will be a unique opportunity to network with individuals and organisations working in the creative sector in Kent, members of the jury, finalists, sponsors etc…
An entertaining evening with a three course dinner, close-up magic with award winning magician Chris Harding and a variety of performances.
You are encouraged to dress creatively!
- 18:00 – Guests arrive. Networking
- 18:00 -Dinner
- 20:30 – Welcome by Mike Buchanan, head of Ashford School & Awards
- 22:00 Close
- Wednesday 18th May 2016, from 18:00 to 22:00 (approx)
- Alexander Centre, 15 Preston Street, Faversham, ME13 8NZ (Details about where to park HERE)
- Individual salmon, leek & potato tart with parmesan crust & lemon butter sauce or
- Salad of wine poached pear with Parma ham, lavoshe shard, baby leaves & white balsamic dressing (Note: vegetarian option includes aspargus instead of ham) or
- Country style chicken & pork terrine with chicken liver & brandy pate, apple & sherry chutney & apple salad
- Breast of chicken stuffed with pine nuts, celeriac & basil wrapped in Parma ham sat on barley risotto with basil & chicken jus or
- Parcelled fillet of slow braised lamb with tomato, pepper, fresh herbs & garlic wrapped in filo or
- Twice cooked Ashmore cheese soufflé on wilted greens with mustard butter sauce
- Sticky date & chocolate steamed pudding with rich butterscotch sauce, runny cream & tuile biscuit or
- Lemon posset with polenta biscuit & fresh raspberries or
- Apple & custard tart with cider syrup, almond praline ‘crumble’ & crème fraiche
- Fresh fruit
With warm thanks to our sponsors: